Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Different opinions ?

when i told my families, relatives and friends that i am quiting my job n decided to go UK for bagpack, everybody seems to have different opinions. Here are some feedback and comments that i received :

1. U really go ar, u gila mer.
2. Are u sure? why should u do such job when u are a IT professional?
3. U either follow her or forgot about her.
4. U go there empty hand, u come back empty hand, but u earn 2 year life experience or even more.
5. U are stil young, take ur chance to go see the world
6. What burden u have? Your house, just sold it off.
7. Apply 1st lar, Don’t care can get or not. Go or not decide later. Dun care, go apply.
8. It’s a good opportunity, you should go.
9. Are you sure you going there without any job?
10. You are so brave, willing to let go your things here.
11. What career u have in m’sia, u dun even sit in a room now, u are not a manager as well. So pls dun say u have career in m’sia which stop u.
12. Got such visa meh? How come I don’t know one?
13. Faster give me the link, I want to apply also.
14. U go lar, next time I go visit u, got free accommodation.
15. If I were u, I think is hard to decide also.
16. I already guess sure u will follow her one.
17. OOOO, I heard about this visa also but I did not apply.
18. Good lar, u got it, sure u can get job later one.
19. Why must u think is a 2 year time, why cant u think that if anytime u feel bei tahan there, u can come back to kl.
20. Dun kidding lar, bag pack for 2 years. I don’t believe.
21. Central London is very expensive, dun stay there. Stay in east London, cheaper.
22. Wah, retired so young mer.
23. U are still young, u can go again in the future. Now might not be the right time to go.
24. Lan si lor, earn Pounds liao lor, 6.5 times than ringgit ler.
25. U go there work or study?
26. Go already don’t come bek m’sia lor, m’sia no good.
27. Yooor, I wish I can be like you.
28. Ur visa is UK only or can go entire Europe also?
29. How long ur visa? Can re-new?


hey, what do u think ? post ur comments too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello dude ... so when r u leaving for UK? Have a safe trip ... n i'm sure u will live out every second of your life there ... hehe ...

Congratz ...

me said...

very brave indeed.. Actually i applied for WHM visa last year and i have been working in london for the past one year. Now in malaysia, waiting to have my work permit sort out. so when will u be leaving? if you want someone to accompany u for a drink can just give me a call... By the way, just in case u don't know who i am... Chin Koon